Choose a date above to start looking for the perfect room!
Things to know
+ 30 28220 61274
Terms & Conditions
How to complete the reservation.
After your reply we will confirm your reservation and
TO COMPLETE that you have to prepay the amount of the 1st night as following:
1st way BY CREDIT CARD (preferable): our bank (alpha bank) will send you by a new email a link with the exact amount for the payment or
2nd way BY BANK TRANSFER (if you do that please send the document): in our bank account / BIC CRBAGRAA IBN GR2201406600660002002028275 in ALPHA BANK in the name Elafonisi Resort PC (post code 73100 Chania Crete Greece)
Please we also need your mob. phone (that you will use in Crete) and the estimated time of your arrival (on time you will know that).
Check in time from 14:00 (or before if the room is ready) till 21:00(check in >21:00 we need to know). Check out time till 11:00.
You can change without a cost the check in/out days (under our reconfirmation)
The prepaid amount is not possible to refund and you can use that as a voucher till the next Year (if you will cancel till 2 days before the check in day).
Please read that:
There is a restaurant in our property that offers a wide choice of ala carte dishes (breakfast/lunch/dinner). We offer fresh local fish and meat, traditional and vegetarian cuisine, prepared and cooked in our restaurant.
The prices are reasonable and not included in the price of the room
If you wish the breakfast to be included in the price of the room please let us know to give you an offer.
All the rooms/studios are modern and have a private WC with shower private balconies (a part of them with sea view), equipped with a small fridge, coffee-tea machine hair dryer, iron, towels, shampoo, e.t.c.
Only the studios have a small kitchen. There is a free Wi-Fi connection everywhere.
Location we are in Elafonisi-Island of Crete-Chania-Greece.
20 meters before the end of the asphalt road in Elafonisi /450 meters before the beach of Elafonisi/10 min by foot.
The area of Elafonisi is an EU Natura 2000 zone and for that there are not a lot of building activities around there. The beach is organized by the Municipality.
How to visit Elafonisi
- From Chania airport (90 km/1h 50 min) via the Souda Port (it is better to avoid the traffic in the Chania city) to the National Road (direction Kasteli - Kissamos) and 5 km before the city of Kastelli (40 km from Chania city) on the point Korfalonas you will turn right and direct left up to the bridge (up of the National road) and after 2 km from the village Kaloudiana the way to the South via the villages Topolia - Elos -Elafonisi.
- From Heraklion airport (215km/3h+10 min driving) via National Road direction Chania e.t.c.
- From Chania City (70 km/1h 35 min) as before via the national road direction kasteli-Kissamos.
- Visit Elafonisi by bus: please see the web site www.e-ktel.com or tel no 00302821093052 ).
The bus departs every day from the center of the Chania city (square 1866) 09:00 and stays in Elafonisi till 16:00 and departs from Elafonisi to Chania 16:00 ( 2h and 10 min travel). Please inform the bus driver to stop on our property.
Local rent car company http://www.kritiplus.gr (Mr. Delakis Giannis 00306947404801 or 2).
A taxi costs 110,00 euro from the airport of Chania and we can reserve that for you if you wish.
Our website is: www.elafonisi-resort.com
Mob. Phone for more info
Giannis Kalomirakis 00306983516137 (it has what's up).
The types of personal data that we collect may include:
- Your first name, last name, email address, phone number and home address.
- Guest stay data, such as date of arrival and departure, special requests made, observations about your service preferences (including room preferences, facilities or any other services used).
- Credit card details, such as type of card, credit card number, name on card, expiration date and security code.
- Data you provide regarding your marketing preferences or in the course of participating in surveys, contests or promotional offers.
You may always choose what personal data (if any) you wish to provide to us. If you choose not to provide certain details, however, some of your transactions with us may be impacted.
We use your personal data for the following purposes:
A. Reservations: We use your personal data to complete and administer your reservation.
B. Customer service: We use your personal data to provide customer service.
C. Marketing activities: With your permission, we may use your data for marketing activities, as permitted by law. Where we use your personal data for direct marketing purposes, such as commercial newsletters and marketing communications on new products and services or other offers which we think may be of interest to you, we include an unsubscribe link that you can use if you do not want us to send messages in the future.
D. Other communications: There may be other times when we get in touch by email, by post, by phone or by texting you, depending on the contact data you share with us. There could be a number of reasons for this, such as to respond to and handle requests you have made.
E. Analytics, improvements and research: We use personal data to conduct research and analysis. We may involve a third party to do this on our behalf.
F. Security, fraud detection and prevention: We use the information, which may include personal data, in order to prevent fraud and other illegal or infringing activities. We also use this information to investigate and detect fraud. We can use personal data for risk assessment and security purposes, including the authentication of users. For these purposes, personal data may be shared with third parties, such as law enforcement authorities as permitted by applicable law.
G. Legal and compliance: In certain cases, we may need to use the information provided, which may include personal data, for legitimate reasons for conventional and / or legal authorities concerning in particular the conduct of bookkeeping and accounts clearance, to handle and resolve legal disputes or complaints, for regulatory investigations and compliance, or to enforce agreement(s) or to comply with lawful requests from law enforcement insofar as it is required by law.
- In view of purpose A we rely on the performance of a contract: The use of your data may be necessary to perform the contract that you have with us. For example, if you use our services to make a reservation, we will use your data to carry out our obligation to complete and administer that reservation under the contract that we have with you.
- In view of purposes B-F, we use your data for our legitimate interests, such as providing you with the best appropriate content for the website, emails and newsletters, to improve and promote our products and services and the content on our website, and for administrative, fraud detection and legal purposes.
- In respect of purpose G, we also rely, where applicable, on our obligation to comply with applicable law.
- Where needed under applicable law, we will obtain your consent prior to processing your personal data for direct marketing purposes.
If needed in accordance with applicable law, we will ask your consent. You can withdraw your consent anytime by contacting us at the email that follows. If you wish to object to some of the processing set out above, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Competent authorities: We may disclose personal data to law enforcement and other governmental authorities insofar as it is required by law or is strictly necessary for the prevention, detection or prosecution of criminal acts and fraud.
International Data Transfers
We avoid transfers of personal data to countries outside the European Union, whose data protection laws are not as comprehensive as those of the countries within the European Union. . If, however, such a transfer has to take place, and as is required by European law, we shall only transfer personal data to recipients offering an adequate level of data protection. In these situations, we make contractual arrangements to ensure that your personal data is still protected in line with European standards.
We observe reasonable procedures to prevent unauthorised access to, and the misuse of, information including personal data. We use appropriate business systems and procedures to protect and safeguard information including personal data. We also use security procedures and technical and physical restrictions for accessing and using the personal data on our servers. Only authorised personnel are permitted to access personal data in the course of their work.
For maximum security, the information you send us online, including personal data, is transferred through a Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) line which confirms the encryption of the data when transferred over the internet, so that they cannot be read.
Please note that, despite the strict data protection measures we take, no data transfer method over the internet or data storage method is 100% secure.
Your choices and rights
We want you to be in control of how your personal data is used by us. You can do this in the following ways:
- You can ask us for a copy of the personal data we hold about you.
- You can inform us of any changes to your personal data, or you can ask us to correct any of the personal data we hold about you.
- In certain situations, you can ask us to erase or block or restrict the processing of the personal data we hold about you, or object to particular ways in which we are using your personal data. Please note that we cannot delete the data that are necessary to conventional and / or legal authorities concerning in particular the conduct of bookkeeping and accounts clearance.
- In certain situations, you can also ask us to send the personal data you have given us to a third party.
Where we are using your personal data on the basis of your consent, you are entitled to withdraw that consent at any time subject to applicable law. Moreover, where we process your personal data based on legitimate interest or the public interest, you have the right to object at any time to that use of your personal data subject to applicable law.
We rely on you to ensure that your personal data is complete, accurate and current. Please do inform us promptly of any changes to or inaccuracies of your personal data by contacting email@example.com. We will handle your request in accordance with the applicable law.
Questions or Complaints
If you have questions or concerns about our processing of your personal data, or if you wish to exercise any of the rights you have under this policy, you can contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Changes to the Policy